Commercial Facilities Maintenance Superintendent
MUST CURRENTLY LIVE WITHIN A 45 MILE RADIUS FROM FREDERICK, MD TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.
Supervise small tenant improvement jobs and inspect, maintain, repair, and monitor building systems and equipment and other facility needs at multiple locations.
- Supervise small tenant improvement jobs.
- Perform prescheduled monthly facility inspections at various accounts.
- Perform general maintenance tasks-light bulbs, hardware, etc.
- Perform repair tasks as requested by customers.
- Identify building maintenance needs and respond accordingly.
- Communicate with the owner, management and tenants regarding any issues, maintenance, repairs or safety needs regarding the building.
- Manage work orders, schedules and task completions.
- Maintain paperwork and job documentation.
- Provide emergency response as needed for existing customers.
- Provide on-call emergency support.
- Assist with training staff service workers.
- Participate in monthly meetings.
- Assist with developing maintenance programs and procedures.
- Assist with general construction projects.
- Monitor activities of subcontractors as needed.
- Follow company safety rules and procedures
- Maintain and care for company vehicle, tools and equipment.
- Night work, weekend and emergency work as necessary.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proficient with industry maintenance practices, processes, and standards, OSHA requirements and other legal restrictions
- Proficient computer skills
- Detail oriented and be able to maintain accurate records
- Work independently with little to no supervision.
- Ability to repair and maintain a variety of mechanical devices and equipment.
- Ability to maintain a good public image and tenant relationships
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication and organization skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work overtime, including night and weekends as necessary.
- 3-5 years experience with commercial construction industry or 3-5 years experience with commercial maintenance industry
- OSHA / CPR and Standard First Aid training/certification