Commercial Facilities Maintenance Superintendent
- Supervise small tenant improvement jobs.
- Perform prescheduled monthly facility inspections at various accounts.
- Perform general maintenance tasks-light bulbs, hardware, etc.
- Perform repair tasks as requested by customers.
- Identify building maintenance needs and respond accordingly.
- Communicate with the owner, management and tenants regarding any issues, maintenance, repairs or safety needs regarding the building.
- Manage work orders, schedules and task completions.
- Maintain paperwork and job documentation.
- Provide emergency response as needed for existing customers.
- Provide on-call emergency support.
- Assist with training staff service workers.
- Participate in monthly meetings.
- Assist with developing maintenance programs and procedures.
- Assist with general construction projects.
- Monitor activities of subcontractors as needed.
- Follow company safety rules and procedures
- Maintain and care for company vehicle, tools and equipment.
- Night work, weekend and emergency work as necessary.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proficient with industry maintenance practices, processes, and standards, OSHA requirements and other legal restrictions
- Proficient computer skills
- Detail oriented and be able to maintain accurate records
- Work independently with little to no supervision.
- Ability to repair and maintain a variety of mechanical devices and equipment.
- Ability to maintain a good public image and tenant relationships
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication and organization skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work overtime, including night and weekends as necessary.
- 3-5 years experience with commercial construction industry or 3-5 years experience with commercial maintenance industry
- OSHA / CPR and Standard First Aid training/certification